Tea-infused ice cream float
Lashings of sweet tooth tingling ice-cream with swirls of fruity tea and a fizz of lemonade.
- 16 teaspoons Very Berry Fruitea
- 550 ml/19 fl oz boiling water
- Good quality vanilla ice cream
- Add the tea and boiling water to a teapot and infuse for 30 minutes, then strain and leave to cool.
- To assemble the floats, add a scoop of ice cream and a little of the cooled tea to a tall glass. Repeat, alternating with syrup and ice cream until the glass is half full.
- Right before serving, pour lemonade into each glass.
Shop Tea-infused ice cream float products.
Other recipes you might like.