Mexican Hot Chocolate Chai
This Mexican-inspired chai hot chocolate is sure to have you salsa dancing around the kitchen!
- 4 teaspoons Chai
- 4 teaspoons Chocolate tea
- 4 teaspoons Creamy Choc Chai
- 2 teaspoons Chilli Kiss
- 250 ml/8.4 fl oz soy milk
- Honey, to taste
- Add the teas to the infuser of a 1L teapot. Three quarter fill with boiling water and infuse for 5 minutes, then remove the infuser.
- Add 250 ml/8.4 oz soy milk to a saucepan and heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add hot soy milk to the teapot and sweeten with honey, to taste.
Shop Mexican Hot Chocolate Chai products.