Peach & Raspberry Ice Pops
Once you've mastered this recipe, get creative with your tea popsicles and mix it up with your fave tea flavours!
- 16 teaspoons Packs a Peach
- 700 ml/23.6 fl oz boiling water
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 150 g/5.2 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- Add tea to the infuser of a 1L teapot, add boiling water, and infuse for 30 minutes. Remove infuser, add honey and lemon juice and stir well to dissolve. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mash raspberries with the back of a fork then stir into cooled tea mixture. Pour the mixture into the ice pop moulds.
- Transfer to a freezer until frozen.
Note: If using a conventional ice pop mould, place the lid on securely and freeze. If using unconventional moulds, allow the mixture to freeze until they begin to set (roughly 1 hour, depending on size), then insert sticks and return to freezer to set completely.
Shop Peach & Raspberry Ice Pops products.
Other recipes you might like.