Health & Safety Policy.
At T2 we recognise our legal and moral responsibility for protecting the health and safety of all our workers, customers & visitors. We believe that a healthy and safe place to work and shop is essential to the operation of a successful business.
Our commitment is to:
- Maintain a formal Health and Safety Management System that will provide direction and guidance to enable workplace compliance across all T2 sites globally
- Implement and maintain a hazard and risk management program consistent with the nature of workplace activities and scale of health and safety risks
- Consult with our people, including our contractors and third parties where relevant, when we make decisions likely to impact on workplace health and safety
- Provide appropriate information and training to our people and visitors to our sites, so they understand their health and safety obligations and responsibilities
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure a mindset of continuous improvement in health and safety
- Regularly report on and review health and safety performance, key performance indicators (KPI’s), annual plans, and objectives and targets, with the aim of improving performance and elimination of work related illness and injury
- Provide adequate resources to achieve these objectives and for the effective implementation of the health and safety policy
- Comply with the requirements of the legislation in all countries we operate, as well as any other relevant requirements
Our responsibility for health and safety is both individual and shared:
- Managers at all levels are responsible and accountable for the health and safety of their team members and others under their control, as well as themselves.
- All team members, contractors and visitors are responsible for their own safety and that of others by complying with health and safety procedures and directions, completing required inductions or training and reporting work-related hazards and incidents