- Earl Grey gets a French twist which is oh-so-fruity. A medium-bodied black tea base with pretty petals and notes of fruit that play with classic bergamot in an inspiring, bold and refined infusion.
- Sweet fruits, rose, sunflower and hibiscus, with a touch of bergamot to finish and leave you feeling a little fancy.
- The limited edition tin doesn't just look great, it will also keep your tea fresh from first sip to last drop.
- A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes using freshly boiled water. Best drunk without milk due to the delicate floral flavours and light black tea base. A little slice of lemon will add a zesty finish and complement the heady, floral aroma.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced.
Dimensions: 11.5cm x 8.3cm x 8.3cm