T2 Reasons to Smile Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
T2 Reasons to Smile
TEA TOO PTY. LTD. ABN 61 072 399 529, 32-34 Gipps St, Collingwood, VIC 3066, Australia. Ph: 1300 832 866 (for Australia/New Zealand) and T2 Tea (UK) Limited, Southside 105 Victoria Street London, SW1E 6QT United Kingdom (for UK)
Start date: 02/11/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/11/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Start date: 02/11/21 at 09:00 am (GMT+1)
End date: 30/11/21 at 11:59 pm (GMT+1)
This Promotion is comprised of two (2) competitions running in two (2) different markets: 1) Australia & New Zealand; and 2) UK.
The Australian/New Zealand Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over.
The UK Competition is open to UK residents who are aged 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) ‘like’ the T2 Reasons to Smile promotional post featured on the T2 Instagram account associated with their country of residence (i.e. @t2tea (if from Australia or New Zealand) or @t2tea_uk (if from UK);
b) take a photo of themselves smiling (can be alone or with friends or even furry friends) (“Photo”); and
c) upload the Photo to their Instagram account with the hashtag #T2reasonstosmile and in a caption to the photo include their reasons to smile this festive season in 100 words or less; and tag one (1) of the following social media accounts based on their location: @t2tea (if from Australia or New Zealand) or @t2tea_uk (if from UK).
Entrants must ensure their Instagram account privacy setting is set to public (i.e. not 'private') to be eligible for this Promotion.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
The Promotion is conducted in the following two (2) regions: 1) Australia & New Zealand; and 2) UK.
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Winning Method|
The prize pack is valued over AUD 650.00 (or equivalent to over £400) in retail value and includes the following items: H210BI307 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY MILK JUG BLUE, A310ZZ048 HAMMERED TEASPOON SILVER, A310ZZ049 HAMMERED TEASPOON GOLD, A999ZZ198 CANDLE CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST XMAS 2021, A999ZZ199 CANDLE FRENCH EARL GREY XMAS 2021, A999ZZ200 CANDLE GREEN ROSE XMAS 2021, T145AK672 24 REASONS TO SMILETBAG ADVENT CALENDAR, T125AI131 CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T130AI090 A TRIFLE DELICIOUS 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T125AI132 EGGNOG 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T125AE286 BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING 50G FEATURE BOX XMAS 2021, H210ZZ417 BOXED PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY TEA FOR ONE GREEN, H210BG809 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER GENEROUS BLUE, H210BG810 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER GENEROUS LILAC, H210BG808 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER TALL GREEN, H210BG807 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER TALL LILAC, H210BI306 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY SUGAR BOWL LILAC, H211BA142 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY TEAPOT TALL BLUE.
The prize will be delivered by mail.
|2 (1 per ‘Region’)||Judging|
The prize pack is valued over AUD 650.00 (or equivalent to over £400) in retail value and includes the following items:
H210BI307 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY MILK JUG BLUE, A310ZZ048 HAMMERED TEASPOON SILVER, A310ZZ049 HAMMERED TEASPOON GOLD, A999ZZ198 CANDLE CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST XMAS 2021, A999ZZ199 CANDLE FRENCH EARL GREY XMAS 2021, A999ZZ200 CANDLE GREEN ROSE XMAS 2021, T145AK672 24 REASONS TO SMILETBAG ADVENT CALENDAR, T125AI131 CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T130AI090 A TRIFLE DELICIOUS 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T125AI132 EGGNOG 100G FEATURE TIN XMAS 2021, T125AE286 BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING 50G FEATURE BOX XMAS 2021, H210ZZ417 BOXED PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY TEA FOR ONE GREEN, H210BG809 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER GENEROUS BLUE, H210BG810 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER GENEROUS LILAC, H210BG808 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER TALL GREEN, H210BG807 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY CUP AND SAUCER TALL LILAC, H210BI306 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY SUGAR BOWL LILAC, H211BA142 PEACE, LOVE & PAISLEY TEAPOT TALL BLUE.
The prize will be delivered by mail.
Number of this prize
2 (1 per ‘Region’)
Details of the winner from the UK (name and county) can be obtained after 11/12/21 by sending the name of the promotion and a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: T2 Tea (UK) Limited, Southside 105 Victoria Street London, SW1E 6QT United Kingdom.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The winners will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of the individual originality, creative merit and literary merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
i) The best valid entry from each Region, as determined by the judges, will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above. There are two (2) prizes to be won in total across all Regions.
ii) The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
iii) The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Applicable to AU/NZ residents only: Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of multiple email addresses, social media accounts, phone numbers, or any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to (a) automatically enter repeatedly or (b) enter in a manner that is unfair or not in the spirit of the Promotion are prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. Bulk entries or votes made from trade, consumer groups or third parties are invalid and will not be accepted. If the Promoter reasonably becomes aware that an entrant has attempted to circumvent this condition, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
21. All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph.The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with either of them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of Victoria, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.