Beets & Blues Berry Smoothie Bowl
We’re totally into this tea-infused beet and berry smoothie bowl recipe.
- 3 teaspoons Chillin’ Beets
- 220 ml/7.4 fl oz boiling water
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 handful each of frozen blackberries and blueberries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh blueberries and blackberries
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Add Chillin’ Beets to the infuser of a small teapot then add boiling water and infuse for 15 minutes. Remove infuser and leave to cool.
- Once the tea is cool, add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into bowls and decorate with fresh blueberries, toasted coconut flakes and granola. Serve immediately.
Shop Beets & Blues Berry Smoothie Bowl products.
Other recipes you might like.