Turmeric Hummus Share Plate
Hummus goes up a notch with the addition of our turmeric and rooibos blend. Serve with plenty of colourful veggies and crackers and crown yourself host with the most!
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 teaspoons Little Bag Of Gold (or Turmeric Matcha)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Baby cucumbers, halved
- Dutch carrots, cleaned, tops removed
- Radishes, washed and halved
- Green and black olives
- Pitta chips or crackers
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to 2 small bowls, drizzle with the extra olive oil and sprinkle with the parsley.
- On a platter or serving tray, arrange the remaining ingredients with the bowls of hummus and serve.
Shop Turmeric Hummus Share Plate products.
Other recipes you might like.