- Smooth, sweet vanilla and bold black tea.
- 250 grams of loose leaf tea sealed fresh inside a resealable black foil pouch. Use it to refill your Everyday Tin. Store in a cool, dry place.
- A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Best brewed 2-4 minutes using freshly boiled water in your favourite loose leaf tea infuser. One teaspoon per cup. Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced.
Dimensions: 27cm x 5cm x 16.5cm
Indulge and sip a smooth blend of bold, malty black tea and rich velvety vanilla.
Choose a Size
Free standard shipping with no minimum spend.
Get on the list
Enter your email address below and we’ll let you know as soon as the product is available for purchase.
When the winds start howling, this brew will see you through. Indulge a little with this full-bodied vanilla sweet tea – bound to keep you cosy all year 'round. Sip it up Melbourne style!
Black tea, natural and artificial vanilla flavouring
1 tsp per cup
100°C (212°F)Learn to brew the perfect cup
Click and Collect
Our returns policy
Marmalade Melbourne Mule
1In a heatproof jug, add the brown sugar, marmalade and Melbourne Breakfast. Add boiling water to the mixture and steep for 3-4 minutes.
2While the mixture is steeping, fill a highball glass with ice and add Scotch Whisky (we use Scotch for this as it has more peaty, deep flavours than Irish Whisky).
3Strain the tea mixture into your highball glass using a fine sieve to fill just over half your glass. Top with soda water, a twist of orange peel and a sprinkle of nutmeg.