At T2, our priority is the safety of our customers, our team members and our communities. We take our responsibility to ensure we can provide a safe environment for everyone very seriously.
That’s why we want to share some of the things we’re doing to ensure everyone who shops with us or works with us is safe, while we do our bit to minimise the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 as best we can.
Firstly, we are following the advice of the Federal Governments and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
Over the past week, we have taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores including:
- We have enhanced cleaning and sanitisation procedures of our stores
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur, to best ensure the health and safety of everyone
- Asking any team members displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work and self-isolate for 14 days
- Removal of all smell tins
- Cessation of T2Go service
- Enhanced tea tasting procedures that minimise touch
- Removal of all tastings
- Tasting cups will be single use only and placed in bins immediately
- Ceasing ‘Fill it up Friday’ in relevant markets
- Encouraging customers to regularly use sanitiser provided and paper towel
- T2 Stores are now cashless
- Cessation of all T2 events
In addition to our day to day measures, we would simply ask that if you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and those around you. If you happen to run out of your favourite tea and prefer not to visit us in store, we are always happy to welcome you online.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the steps, we are taking to protect our customers and team members, you can contact us via our website. We look forward to keeping the tea flowing and sharing a cuppa with you very soon.