Choc Chip Matcha Ice Pops
Creamy lashings of coconut and tasty matcha swirl with dark chocolate make these iced tea popsicles an ultra decadent summer treat.
- 1 tablespoon T2 Matcha
- 250 ml/8.4 fl oz coconut milk
- 150 ml/5 fl oz water
- 125 ml/4 fl oz rice malt syrup
- 50 g/1.7 oz good quality dark chocolate
- Add T2 Matcha, coconut milk, water and rice malt syrup to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Finely chop dark chocolate then stir into the matcha mixture.
- Divide the matcha mixture between the ice pop moulds.
- Transfer to a freezer. Stir every hour for 3 hours to prevent the chocolate from sitting on the bottom then allow to freeze completely into tea ice pops.
Note: If using a conventional ice pop mould, place the lid on securely and freeze. If using unconventional moulds, allow the mixture to freeze until they begin to set (roughly 1 hour, depending on size), then insert ice pop sticks and return to freezer to set completely.
Shop Choc Chip Matcha Ice Pops products.
Other recipes you might like.