Fizzy watermelon & basil iced tea
So fresh and simple – serve up this melony basil beauty to quench those hot summer days!
- 16 teaspoons Watermelon Sorbet
- ½ bunch fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 slices fresh watermelon
- 500 ml/17 fl oz soda water or lemonade
- Add Watermelon Sorbet to the infuser of your 2L T2 Jug-a-lot and half fill with boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes then remove infuser and leave to cool for 1 hour.
- Add ice, basil leaves and fresh watermelon slices and top with the soda water or lemonade. Stir well and serve.
Makes 2 litres
Shop Fizzy watermelon & basil iced tea products.
Other recipes you might like.