- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Press into large cake tin of choice (we used a 20cm long one), preferably lining the base with baking paper first. Set aside.
Part A: Make rose cardamom milk
- Add ingredients to a saucepan then heat & simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat then steep a further 5 minutes.
- Strain the milk through a sieve, squeezing T2 Just Rose buds to release milk - this will make ½ cup rose milk. Set aside.
Part B: Make chocolate filling
- Add cashews, rice malt, coconut milk, vanilla & cacao to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add melted cacao butter and blend again on high for 1 minutes.
- Pour chocolate layer over the base and freeze for 30 minutes while you prepare the rose layer.
Part C: Make rose filling
- Add rose milk to a high-speed blender along with cashews, maqui & rice malt and blitz until smooth.
- Add melted cacao butter & blend on high speed for 1 minute. Pour over chocolate layer and freeze for 4+ hours to set.
- To serve, remove tart from the freezer and allow to defrost for 5 minutes before removing from tin, then allow 20+ minutes to defrost before serving. We served our tart with white chocolate dipped strawberries, but you can decorate as desired. Store cake in an airtight container in the fridge (up to 5 days) or freezer (up to 3 weeks).
- * To melt cacao butter, place in a heat-proof bowl and set over just simmering water. Allow to melt, then remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before using.