Salted Matcha Cheesecake Mousse
Recipe by Nisha Vora @rainbowplantlife
Explore our matcha
- 1 1/4 cups raw cashews, soaked for 8 hours or overnight
- 1/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 -3 teaspoons of @T2tea Salted Matcha Milkshake (or your choice of T2 Matcha)
- Drain the soaked cashews and place them in a food processor or high-powered blender and blend for 30 seconds to break them up.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the matcha powder and blend until the mixture is thick, smooth, and creamy, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula as needed. It will take a few minutes to fully pulverize the cashews.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the Salted Matcha Milkshake and blend briefly to incorporate into the cheesecake mousse.
- Refrigerate the mousse to chill and thicken for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Shop Salted Matcha Cheesecake Mousse products.
Other recipes you might like.