Turmeric & orange bliss balls
Tuck into one of these bite-sized bundles of turmeric and orange goodness!
- 160 g/5 oz almond meal
- 20 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 1-2 teaspoons Little Bag Of Gold or Turmeric Matcha
- 60 ml/2 fl oz fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped orange rind
- Shredded coconut
- Place the almonds, dates, tea, orange juice and orange rind in a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into balls, coat in shredded coconut and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Shop Turmeric & orange bliss balls products.
Other recipes you might like.