- Smooth, sweet vanilla and bold black tea.
- This tea is sealed fresh inside a compostable plastic bag packed into a colourful recyclable cardboard box. Store in a cool, dry place.
- A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Best brewed 2-4 minutes using freshly boiled water. Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced.
Dimensions: 8.5cm x 8.5cm x 8.5cm
Indulge and sip a smooth blend of bold, malty black tea and rich velvety vanilla.
Choose a Size
Free standard shipping with no minimum spend.
Get on the list
Enter your email address below and we’ll let you know as soon as the product is available for purchase.
When the winds start howling, this brew will see you through. Indulge a little with this full-bodied vanilla sweet tea – bound to keep you cosy all year 'round. Sip it up Melbourne style!
Black tea, natural and artificial vanilla flavor
1 bag per cup
100°C (212°F)Learn to brew the perfect cup
In-store pick up
Our returns policy
no-churn ice cream
1In a large bowl, whisk the cream until it has stiff peaks.
2In another bowl place the condensed milk, then gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk using a spatula, slowly incorporating the two mixtures so it stays light and fluffy.
3If you want to add extras (choc chips, peanuts, crumbled cookies, pistachios etc), you can mix them through now. Make sure the pieces are small enough as when they are frozen they will be rock hard.
4Transfer the mixture to an insulated tub or paper containers and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Melbourne Breakfast-infused cream
1Place the cream in a jug, add the loose leaf tea, stir, cover and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
2When it’s ready, strain off the tea leaves. Whip the cream and serve or you can continue on and turn your Melbourne Breakfast cream into homemade ice cream!