Fruit Teas - Think Sun-Drenched Tropics Glistening With Raindrops…
Sumptuous and satisfying fruit teas are like fruit salad through a straw! Enjoy sweet summery sips that are tarty and tingly, rich and robust in piping hot or icy cold refreshing fruit tea flavours!
What is a fruit tisane?
Flavour-popping juicy fruit teas are also known as fruit tisanes. Why? Because teas like black teas and green teas come from the camellia sinensis plant but fruit teas come from… fruit! The naturally fresh flavours of dried fruit snippets flow from the teapot for tingly, tangly mouth feels in delectable fruit tisanes drunk steamy hot or super chilled!
Discover the coolest sweet vibes of:
- rich and flavoursome summer stone fruits,
- the zesty tartness of scintillating citrus,
- rich, robust berry flavour-pops!
These exciting fruity tea tastes will go tango-ing across your tastebuds dancing to the tune of sweet summer sunshine! Sip and savour the freshest hits of crispy apples, perfect peaches, papayas and pomegranates and berrylicious combos in caffeine free fruit teas. They’ll invigorate, refresh and hydrate for a whole-body hit that never quits.
Does fruit tea have caffeine?
Negative. Nada. None. And no!
Black, green, oolong, pu-erh and white teas have caffeine because they are made from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant with naturally incurring caffeine. But fruit tea benefits include zero caffeine because they are dried fruit teas - so they are caffeine free!
How do you make fruit tea?
Follow the brewing guide on the package to make a steaming hot fruit tea cuppa, which goes something like this:
- Add one scoop of loose leaf fruit tea to your teapot or tea mug with infuser and add boiling water to the recommended temperature stated on the pack.
- Or, if you’re using fruit tea bags, one tea bag per cup.
- Steep tea for the recommended time stated on the pack, often 3-5 minutes at 100°C, but it does vary from tea to tea.
Fruit infused teas are fabulous iced teas for cooling, hydrating summertime drinks. The easy way to make iced fruit tea is using a T2 Jug-A-Lot with mouth-watering iced tea recipes. Pour over ice with succulent fresh fruit slices to add a splash of tropicana-feels to your next pool party!
Are fruit teas good for you?
Tastebud-tingling fruity teas are a great way to keep a raging sweet-tooth under control without the curse of the calories. Choose naturally sweet and refresh-alicious fruit teas with no added milk or sugar to increase your hydration and send chilly fruit-tingles down your spine on scorching summer days!
What do fruit teas taste like?
The best fruit tea flavours are like sweet summer sunbeams, zingy citrus slingshots or lush berry bonanzas… the drought is over when you make palate-pleasing fruit tea recipes for winter warmth or summer sensations.
What are the best fruit teas and tisanes?
Our top-of-the-pops, best-of-the-best fruit tea accolades go to:
- Packs A Peach – bold, bright and peachy-sweet!
- Fruitalicious – exotic and exquisite fruity explosions.
- Pumping Pomegranate – jumping, pumping juiciness!
- Strawberries & Cream – the Wimbledon wonder, an age-old fave.
- Twinkle Berry – bright and starry with botanical bursts!
- Very Berry Fruitea – rich, deep, berry bliss.