Welcome to T2, where tea is not just a beverage but a way of life. If you have a bit of a sweet tooth, we have just the thing! We invite you to discover our world of sweet tea — a treat that’s well-deserved after a long day. So, sit back, relax and join us on a journey through the exquisite flavours of T2's sweet teas, including our adored chocolate teas.
Sweet tea’s flavour profile
What sets sweet tea apart is its impeccable balance of flavours. Crafted from premium black tea, green tea, fragrant fruits or herbals and blossoming botanicals, it offers a robust base expertly complemented by a gentle touch of sweetness, perfectly balancing the tea's natural depth.
And as for our chocolate teas, immerse yourself in the luscious, velvety taste of chocolate, merging seamlessly with the earthy notes of premium tea leaves. That's precisely what our chocolate tea offers — a comforting liquid dessert that excites you to finish your meal.
Explore our selection of sweet tea at T2
At T2, we understand that every person has a tolerance for sweet flavours. Some may love to indulge in the decadent taste of chocolate, while others may prefer a sweet, fruity tea. Satiate your sweet tooth with our popular selection of chocolate and sweet teas:
- Creme Brulee — This rich black sweet tea plays with notes of vanilla with caramel and oh-so-smooth hazelnut flavours to bring the creme brulee experience to life. This glorious infusion makes for a welcome afternoon delight.
- Pumping Pomegranate — This sweet and tangy concoction will take your taste buds on a journey with its rich, ruby red delightfulness. Whether it’s a refreshing cold brew on a warm summer’s day or a hot tea to slowly sip on as you centre yourself in the morning, this tart pomegranate flavour with sweet hibiscus will not disappoint.
- Blue Mountain — Transport yourself to the cascading Wentworth Falls with this black tea — its delicate floral, fruity notes and hints of vanilla custard will linger on your taste buds for a sweet, fruity finish.
- Packs A Peach — Indulge in some peachy goodness with this sweet tea’s fruity flavours of papaya, apple and roasted chicory that will have you smacking your lips with every sip.
- Fruitalicious — Fruitalicious — so delicious! We pair blueberries with dragonfruit, kiwi, Gogi berries and other exotic fruits for a tantalising sensory experience that will have you reaching for your mug for more!
- Choc Caramel — What better pairing for chocolatey goodness than gooey caramel? This incredibly creamy chocolate tea blend without added sugar is perfect for a morning or afternoon tea pick-me-up.
- Banana Bake — The next best thing to freshly baked banana bread, this sweet tea will fill your home with the comforting scent of banana bread. Its sweet banana and nutty notes are paired with robust black tea for that much-needed morning or afternoon cuppa.
- Mangoes and Cream — Transport yourself to the island tropics with these sweet, juicy mango flavours, topped with a dollop of rich coconut cream.
- And more!
How to brew our sweet tea
Crafting the perfect mug of sweet tea is an art form we've mastered at T2. Follow the below steps for a delightful mug of tea every time:
- Boil your water and steep your tea leaves or tea bag for 3-5 minutes, depending on your desired strength.
- Remove the tea leaves or tea bag and stir in sugar or milk, if desired, until it dissolves completely.
- For iced tea, chill the tea and serve it over ice for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience.
Shop top-quality sweet tea from T2
At T2, our commitment to quality knows no bounds. We source only the finest tea leaves and premium ingredients to craft a tea experience that's truly exceptional. Whether you're a fan of the classic charm of sweet tea or you crave the decadence of chocolate tea, T2 is your ultimate destination. And since you’re here, we invite you to explore our entire best-selling collection of tea. If you have any questions, contact our team, who would be happy to assist.
What is sweet tea?
Sweet tea is made by brewing black tea, green tea, fruit tea or herbal and floral tea and adding a sweet flavour profile, whether it be full-bodied chocolate flavours or the sweet and refreshing taste of fruits or your favourite dessert.
What is in sweet tea?
At T2, we have a range of sweet tea that boasts fruity flavours of mango, peach, banana and tropical fruit concoctions. If you’re after something sweeter, our chocolate teas include Choc Caramel Super Latte, Crazy Good Cocoa and more, so you can relish the decadent chocolate taste in your next cuppa.