Payment & promotions
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Alipay, Union and Klarna. Phew!
Head to your shopping bag, and under your order total, enter your promo code in the box that says, ‘enter promo code’ and click ‘apply’.
Please note promo codes must be applied to receive the qualifying item or offer. Only one promotional code can be used per order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Absolutely! You can use your T2 Gift Card to pay or part pay for your online order. In the payment section of the check-out process, just click on ‘T2 Gift Card?’ as your payment option. From there you’ll be prompted to enter your 20-digit Gift Card number and 4-digit PIN number to ‘Check Balance’ and then you can choose the amount you wish to redeem of your card.
Please note you can only use one T2 Gift Card per transaction. We apologise for any inconvenience.
When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. Split your purchase into 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every 30 days. No interest or added fees when you pay on time.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay
- You must be 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- At checkout, just select Klarna as your payment option and you will be redirected to the Klarna website to process payment.
- Register or log in and follow the prompts.
- You will then be redirected back to our website to receive your order confirmation.
- Pay later over 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed.
- The remaining 2 payments are automatically taken every 30 days.
- If you cancel your purchase or return your products Klarna will automatically waive the amount you owe (as soon as this has been confirmed by T2). If you already paid in full, T2 would refund the amount you paid back to you.
Klarna is not available when purchasing gift cards or subscriptions. If you’re purchasing these items at the same time as products that are eligible, you’ll need to separate them into two different transactions.
Unfortunately Klarna is not currently available in-store
At this stage, we are currently unable to offer a refund in-store for items purchased online using Klarna. If you would like to return your items and receive a refund for your online order, please reach out to our customer care team here. We may be able to exchange items in-store, subject to our returns and exchange policy here.
If you fail to make a payment on time late fees may apply? For more information, please review product terms for applicable fees.