Tea Mugs with Infusers for Big, Brew-tiful, Loose Leaf Brews
Serving up a big brew when you need it, a tea mug with infuser is the easiest way to infuse your favorite loose leaf teas and hot water right there in your super stylish iconic T2 tea mug!
What is a tea mug with infuser?
A tea infuser mug is every tea lover’s best solo tea drinking vessel. A tea mug with infuser is multi-skilled, both brewing and serving your perfect cup of tea with sensational simplicity in a single cup.
The trusty teapot doesn’t get an invite to this tea party, it’s a one-stop show for tea drinkers going solo, where fuss-free tea-making and upsized tea-drinking go hand in hand.
What is the difference between a tea strainer and a tea infuser?
While a tea mug with infuser takes the strain out of using a teapot to facilitate drinking tea from a teacup, it shouldn’t be confused with a tea strainer. So, what is the difference?
- A T2 tea strainer is crafted from stainless steel and mesh. The brewed tea is poured through the tea strainer into the teacup for the purpose of catching and containing the loose leaf tea escapees before they dive into the cup and cause chaos.
- A T2 extra fine stainless steel tea infuser hangs out inside a teapot or tea mug to do the capturing and containing of rogue and random tea leaves within the teapot or tea mug.
What is a tea infuser used for?
A tea infuser is used to control tea leaf traffic and steer it in the right direction so that random chaos doesn’t ensue!
T2 high quality tea infusers occupy different teawares items, such as:
- A tea mug with infuser and lid to keep the tea hot whilst brewing.
- A double wall tea flask or tea bottle with infuser keeps hot tea hot and iced tea cold when you’re on the go and out and about!
- A teapot with an extra fine built-in infuser keeps those loose leaf tea leaves under control whilst the tea is brewing.
How do you use a tea mug with infuser?
A tea mug with infuser and lid is super easy to use:
- Boil the kettle to the required temperature.
- Pop a scoop of loose leaf tea into the infuser inside the tea mug.
- Fill with boiling water.
- Add the lid to keep it all cozy.
- Let it brew for the recommended time.
- Remove the lid, turn it upside down and sit the infuser on it.
- Drink your hot and hearty cup of tea!
Do you need an infuser for loose leaf tea?
Choose a tea bag or use a tea infuser or tea strainer from T2 with your loose leaf tea because they’re the only way you can make the perfect cup of tea!
Although… the T2 Teamaker brews a tea-rrific cup of tea too – but it does have an extra fine built-in mesh tea infuser… so the answer is still yes, you do need an infuser for loose leaf tea.