Come for a meander and stay for a moment in this enchanted garden of teawares. Hand-painted by our very own illustrator Tasia, and inspired by the flowerbeds of our backyard – Melbourne, Australia. Made from fine bone china, this mug blooms with a collage of daisies among golden details. It will be your freshest favourite!
- A mug with a gold infuser and lid.
- Capacity: 280ml.
- The clever lid design doubles as a lid to keep your tea warmer for longer, and a plate for your infuser when you’re done brewing.
- Perfect for a tea moment to yourself.
- Packed into a colourful, recyclable cardboard box.
- Gentle hand wash, not suitable for dishwasher or microwave.
100% ethically sourced to the standards of SMETA or BSCI.
Dimensions: 12.3cm x 9.5cm x 9cm