- A herbal tea with strong, ginger and cirtus notes.
- This tea is sealed fresh inside a compostable plastic bag packed into a colourful recyclable cardboard box. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Full of zing and loaded with spice, enjoy it as a morning tea hit, or for afternoon tea as a well-deserved pick-me-up.
- Best brewed 3-5 minutes using freshly boiled water. Perfect on its own or with a drizzle of honey.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced. Our teabags are made from food-grade corn starch - they are compostable, too.
Dimensions: 8.5cm x 8.5cm x 8.5cm