Last updated: 22/05/2018
At T2, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at T2 allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our cookie practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have tried to keep this Policy as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms, such as cookies, IP addresses, and browsers, then read about these key terms first.
Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by T2 Tea (UK) Limited is controlled Tea Too Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “T2 Group”) further details of which can be found below (the data controller(s)).
|T2 Tea (UK) Limited
|Tea Too Pty Ltd
105 Victoria Street
London, SW1E 6QT
32 Gipps St.
The section below summarises the different types of cookies we use on our websites, together with their respective purpose and provides you with the ability to manage these cookies.
The T2 Group will only collect, use or disclose your personal data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
What does cookie mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
There are many types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have minor differences. For a detailed list of cookies used on our websites, please refer to the below relevant section.
We also insert cookies in emails and newsletters to improve our content and advertising.
More detailed information about the types of cookies we use and for what purposes, can be found in the below relevant section.
How can I control or delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent;
- You can disable the T2 Group or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings; or
- You can use a cookie management tool to disable T2 or third-party cookies.
Control via your browser settings
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the T2 Group website, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to view and access the T2 Group website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
- Internet Explorer open in new window
- Mozilla Firefox open in new window
- Google Chrome open in new window
- Safari open in new window
- Opera open in new window
There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org open in new window .
Control via our cookie management tool
You can disable T2 or third-party cookies by use of our cookie consent tool.
Switching off tracking cookies, for example, ensures that T2 will no longer track your online behaviour. However please note that opting-out from tracking cookies does not necessarily mean that you will receive less T2 advertising. It just means that the advertising you receive will not be tailored to your interests.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on the T2 Group websites may be generally categorised as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
The cookies used on the T2 Group websites may be generally categorised as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies are
make the T2 Group
websites work correctly, they enable you to move around our websites and use our
these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided. Examples include
previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies
information about how you
use our websites, for instance which pages you go to most often, the time spent on our
any issues encountered, such as error messages. These cookies are also used to let
you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use
a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased.
improve the performance of our websites.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies
websites to remember
the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to
personalised online experience. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you
text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. Similarly, they
keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition, and
to play games and engage with social tools, such as blogs, chatrooms and forums.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies.
used to deliver
content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to deliver
advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help
effectiveness of the advertising campaigns on the T2 Group and non-T2 Group websites.
that you have visited one of our websites and this information is shared with other
advertisers and our agencies. These cookies may also be linked to site functionality
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. We use a number
that may also set
cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our websites to allow them to
advertising within their domains, for example Facebook and Google DoubleClick. We
identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you wish to
not. We also use a number of partners to provide digital experiences and functionalities
websites. For example, while browsing T2 websites you may be served cookies from
provide some of its features on our websites (e.g., a YouTube video), although you have
declined your consent to our cookies. This happens because you have directly given your
use of their cookies. In such cases, you should directly withdraw your consent on the
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
Duration of the cookie we use
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings, as stated below).