Overflowing with unusual fruits, Fruitalicious is an exotic festival of complex fruity flavours.
Fruit tisanes have been a staple at T2 since way back, but for us, Fruitalicious was the one that broke the mould. Steering away from the tart notes of hibiscus or rosehip often used in fruit tisanes, Fruitalicious wows tastebuds with its sweet yet complex fruit basket flavour profile.
The mix of unexpected fruits includes dragon fruit, goji berries, papaya and sea buckthorn berries. Layered into those are sweet apple, cranberries, blueberries and pineapple, and its these intense fruit salad vibes that’ve made Fruitalicious the fruity brew we welcome back to our teacups time and time again.
Gift Cube, Everyday Refill, Everyday Tin
We love throwing in plenty of ice and fruit for an ultra fresh iced tea.
Get the best out of your Fruitalicious
- Warm your teapot or teacup
- Fill with 100°C/212°F water
- Add 1 teaspoon Fruitalicious per cup to your infuser
- Infuse for 3 – 5 minutes, then remove infuser
- For iced tea, allow the tea to cool for 1 hour, then add ice and fruit to garnish