- Earl Grey gets a French twist which is oh-so-fruity. A medium-bodied black tea base with pretty petals and notes of fruit that play with classic bergamot in an inspiring, bold and refined infusion.
- Sweet fruits, rose, sunflower and hibiscus, with a touch of bergamot to finish and leave you feeling a little fancy.
- 250 grams of loose leaf black tea with bergamot and citrus, sealed fresh inside a resealable black foil pouch. Use it to refill your everyday storage tin. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sip as an afternoon tea pick-me-up or perfect as your morning tea ritual, this flavoured tea hit is perfect as a hot tea or a relaxing iced tea.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes using freshly boiled water. Best drunk without milk due to the delicate floral flavours and light black tea base. A little slice of lemon will add a zesty finish and complement the heady, floral aroma.
- From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced.
Dimensions: 19cm x 4cm x 12cm