What is sweet tea and chocolate tea?
Sweet tea flavours
Sweet tea flavours can delight every tastebud. Ranking highly on our top selling teas list are several sweet teas including:
- Crème Brulee – a rich and sumptuous black tea with vanilla, caramel and hazelnut undertones – just like the popular dessert!
- Fruitalicious – a single cup of tea will transport you to faraway tropics filled with sunshine and bursting with blueberries, dragonfruit, kiwi fruit and other exotic fruits.
- Blue Mountain – at the peak of its prime a tantalising cup of Blue Mountain delivers a light black tea taste hinting at stewed fruits and vanilla laced with a lingering sweet finish.
We have a treasure trove of sweet teas to try, so why not discover the ones that work for you?
How do you make sweet tea?
When you make a sweet cup of tea, you can choose from the following flavours:
- Berry – rich with antioxidants and berrylicious tastes.
- Fruity – an explosion of fruit salad flavours.
- Citrus – fresh and zesty.
- Flavoured – such as caramel, chocolate, toffee or vanilla.
- Minty – sweet and refreshing minty tastes.
There are lots of delightful sweet tea recipes to try, or simply brew the tea in accordance with the directions on the pack, just as you would a black tea, green tea or herbal tea.
If you’re enjoying sweet tea as an iced tea drink, you can steep the tea for longer to gain a full infusion of fruit or sweet flavours.
10% off your first purchase
Enjoy a little welcome gift from us when you join the Tea Society.
Learn from our tea sommelier and get the first peek of upcoming ranges.
Exclusive deals & offers
Get complimentary gift wrapping, insider offers and discounts.
Oops! We weren’t able to find any results.