Time of the Day
Apple Tea – yes please!
Sip and… Stop! Because you need to savor that delicious mmmmm-moment when apple droplets trickle juicily across your tastebuds. That is the succulent taste of scrumptious apple tea.
What is apple tea?
The humble apple may not fall far from the tree, but it still reaches great heights. We love a good juicy apple in many ways:
- Crisp and full of goodness – eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so they say!
- Iced tea with apple fuses refreshing sweet notes with tarty tingles.
- Hot apple tea with spicy vibes is perfect anytime, anywhere, for anyone.
It tastes ahhhh-mazing, but apple tea is not really a tea, it’s actually a fruit tisane, made from the apple itself!
When our appley treats tumble into teacups they are often infused with ripe summer fruits, ruby-red berries, plump peaches, pineapples or papaya! These tantalizing tea tastes are hot-to-trot as they skip across your tongue, leaving luscious sweetness to linger...
Do apple teas have caffeine?
Squish and squeeze as hard as you like but you won’t find a drop of caffeine in herbal tea or fruit tisanes!
Varying degrees of caffeine exist in black tea, green tea, oolong tea, pu-erh and white tea because they are harvested from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant with naturally occurring caffeine. But one of the juiciest secrets about fruit teas (tisanes!) is that they are caffeine free!
How do you make apple tea?
As apple flavors are in many different tea blends you should follow the brewing guide on the pack, but a general rule of thumb is:
- Add one scoop of loose leaf apple tisane to your T2 teapot, tea maker or tea mug with infuser and add boiling water at the recommended temperature.
- Or, if dunking is your thing, use one fruit flavored tea bag per cup.
- Steep your hot apple tea for the recommended time and temperature, commonly 3-5 minutes at 100°C, but it varies from tea to tea.
- Enjoy the fresh and fruity aromatic flavors!
Hot apple and cinnamon tea bags or loose leaf brews are wonderful winter warmers, while iced tea recipes with apple are as refreshing as a dip in the pool!
Is apple tea good for you?
Fruit tisanes help you to stay hydrated with naturally sweet and refreshing flavors. Iced tea with apple and fruit slices adds loads of natural vitamins to your beverage.
Like green tea and most tea leaves, apple tea is bursting with antioxidants and vitamins, so there are plenty of reasons to indulge in a delicious cup of sweet tea!
What are the best apple tea flavors?
Remember the apple crumble dessert your grandma used to make? Our popular Apple Crumble Loose Leaf Flavoured Fruit Tisane is that in a teacup! Apple flavours also feature in varieties like cinnamon tea and rose tea including the beautiful Boho Rose loose leaf fruit tisane as well as top sellers:
- Fruitalicious Loose Leaf Flavoured Fruit Tisane
- Packs A Peach Loose Leaf Flavoured Fruit Tisane
- Pumping Pomegranate Loose Leaf Flavoured Fruit Tisane
10% off your first purchase
Enjoy a little welcome gift from us when you join the Tea Society.
Learn from our tea sommelier and get the first peek of upcoming ranges.
Exclusive deals & offers
Get complimentary gift wrapping, insider offers and discounts.
Oops! We weren’t able to find any results.